Valentine’s day is coming up in 4 more days! If you are anything like me, a last minute gift giver (not proud of it…) then you are probably in need of some quick Valentine’s day gift ideas. Lucky for you (and me), I found a few! Here are 5 fabulous finds for Valentine’s day:
1. Make some popcorn! (recipe by gimmesomeoven.com). This recipe is really so simple. It looks delicious and makes a pretty treat to give on Valentines Day. All you need is popped popcorn, salt, white chocolate, sprinkles and conversation hearts! Click here to go to gimmesomeoven.com for the recipe!
2. Got beer? This is a great gift idea for the beer drinker in your life on Valentine’s day. Get a 12 pack box of Blue Moon beer, write on cards so that most of the box is covered except for the word “moon”, so that it reads: ” I love you to the moon and back”.
3. How about a Valentine’s day breakfast? Head over to Martha Stewart’s blog and read How to make a heart shaped eggs and toast by Marthastewart.com. Making a Valentine’s day breakfast like this is easy and would make a great start to a Valentine day!
4. Make a plant holder using a jar or small pot, a little paint or decoupage and some love stickers. Put your favorite plant in it and give it to your valentine.
5. Make some Valentine’s day cupcakes and top it with frosting and a conversation heart:
Hope you enjoyed these 5 fabulous finds for Valentine’s day!
“Come, gentle night; come, loving, black-browed night;
Give me my Romeo; and, when I shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night…”
― William Shakespeare,
:* Today I am grateful for love and for loving